I listen and try to give advice. I also always try to make things memorable. Honestly, I don’t have many friends. I know a lot of people, but I can only call three of them real friends.
N W H C
This video is sick as fuck
Check out unease
My band’s new music video dropped! Please spread this around.
- 10:3 songs that make you happy
1. Congratulations by MGMT
2. 3005 by Childish Gambino
3.Awake by Textures
- 11:3 songs that make you sad
1. Under the Bridge by Nirvana
2. Mother We Share by Chvrches
3.Landslide by Fleetwood Mac
- 12:3 songs that make you nostalgic
1. 3005 by Childish Gambino
2. Seasons in the Sun by Nirvana
3. Whiplash by Metallica
- 16:2 songs that hold meaning for you
1. To Carry You Away by After the Burial
2. Windows by Chance the Rapper
- 20:A band/artist you used to love and are now embarrassed about
Asking Alexadria :(
- 30:A song that best describes you
This will either make perfect sense or no sense at all, but honestly, I think Lefty by Title Fight represents me perfectly.
- 31:A song you’d like to marry on
the wedding version of Flightless Bird American Mouth by Iron & Wine
- 32:A song you’d prefer for your funeral
Riptide by Vance Joy
- 37:Favorite bassist
Krist Novoselic of Nirvana
- 38:Favorite drummer
Brann Dailor of Mastodon
- 48:How important is music to you?
HAHAHAHA DUDE. HAHAH HOW IMPORTANT. HAHA. OHFUCK.
- 49:Would you like to be a part of the music industry?
Very much so. Good lord.
- 53:Do you have tattoos related to bands/artists?
None yet. 2 of my next 3 are for Wu-Tang and Nirvana.
- 54:Which bands/artists have you seen LIVE?
A literal fuckload of local bands.
This or the Apocalypse.
The Story So Far.
I think that’s it.
- 55:Best performance you’ve ever been to?
Garage show that Unease put on.
This is a link to the video that the show was featured in. Sick ass band. also follow calebfuck He’s the homie.
- 56:Tell me something, anything, personal about you and a song/band/album.
I listened to the Album “Wolves Within” by After the Burial everyday at least once (usually twice or three times, but sometime more) every day for 3 months straight.
and it was fucking awesome.
The Battle Barn.
If you are a “Straight Edge Patriotic Piece of Shit” we are the band for you!
"Led Zeppelin are notoriously hesitant to allow their music to be licensed for commercial purposes. Knowing this, Richard Linklater filmed a plea by actor Jack Black in front of 1,000 screaming fans, imploring the band to let the production use the "Immigrant Song" in the movie. The plea worked and the filmed request is included on the DVD."